I just went on a major Netgalley requesting spree — and lo and behold, my Kindle promises me many happy hours of reading and reviewing! There’s a beautiful variety there. I’m constantly trying to expand my reading sphere to find more “favorites.”
Two Books I’m Reading As of Today:1) Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself
- self-help sort of book
- I’m digesting the words very thoroughly…highlighting like crazy!
- I think this book can help me “grow into my own skin and soul” — which is one of my goals (At my age, I guess we’re all a bit confused…)
- I’ll let ya’ll know what happens. Hopefully, it’ll be astounding, and I can write a detailed review when I finish!
2) Whistling Past the Graveyard
- historical fiction set in the south in the 1960s
- told from the POV of a 9-year-old girl
- supposed to be something like To Kill A Mockingbird
- so far I’m 25% in and lovin’ the POV
Other Books I’ll Get to Soon:
- For the Good of Mankind
- If You Could Be Mine
- Born to Blog